Brands generally have a tough time choosing between Instagram and Facebook ads. Read this blog by the best social media agency in Kolkata and find your answer.
While both Facebook and Instagram have overlapping users, the specifics of interactions are very different. There are a plethora of benefits one gets while running on either platform. But if you are stuck on a budget and have to choose one, find out which is the right one for you. Dive deep into the details with the topmost social media marketing service Kolkata.
Components That Help You Choose Between Instagram And Facebook Ads
- Facebook’s Ads Manager manages both Facebook and Instagram ads. This sole location for ad resources makes it convenient for marketers to select multiple placements and audiences. Moreover, you can manage the campaigns easily and the results are also downloadable.
- Along similar curves, if you are a beginner at advertising for both platforms, test out the waters with Instagram first. Once you know how it works, you will be ready for most options on Facebook.
Audiences & Demographics
- Facebook’s demographics have the widest ground of network and there have been no changes in years. A lot of brands find at least some of the segments of their target audience on Facebook.
- On the other hand, Instagram has a younger demographic. Even this has not changed over the last few years. While talking about the audience, Facebook’s audience information lies right in the Insights tab. On Instagram, you will get this option in the app’s insights section.
- Both Facebook and Instagram differ largely when it comes to content types and interactions. On Facebook, you get the option to advertise with a plethora of ad types. This includes Carousel, Single Media and Existing Posts as well.
- However, for Instagram ad types, you do not get the option to make any in-caption links clickable. Besides, you will also need to optimize the call-to-action buttons for adding a link. It is important that you think about your goals while examining your content.
- Lastly, you will need to consider the industry you are in before advertising. Industries favouring visuals like food or fashion are popular on Instagram. Additionally, the industry you are in affects how much you are going to pay for the ads.
- For more expensive products, you have to run ads multiple times seeking a higher budget. If your industry doesn’t have a strong network presence, then you may have less competition in advertising.
Considering these factors it is time that you determine which advertising option you will choose. To get a comprehensive idea, get in touch with the best social media marketing company in Kolkata, Get Traffic. Here, you get multiple options to advertise your brand like a pro.