If you own a business, you surely use social media marketing services, Kolkata. Read this blog and discover the ultimate benefits of social media platforms.
In 2020, more than 3.6 billion people were optimizing social media worldwide. Platforms with such a massive target audience can help your brand sales escalate in no time. Know what a social media marketing company in Kolkata does to get the best results.
Tips To Create Content For Specific Social Media Platforms
- If you use social media for personal reasons, then you must know how different is each platform. As a result, what you write for them must also be different. Social media handles have distinctive audiences and work in distinctive ways. Hence, your content strategies must reflect the same.
- This is particularly important when you think that irrelevant content is the reason why consumers unfollow your brand on social media. Every content you post on social media must be tailored according to the needs of the viewers.
- As a rule of thumb, you must always gather some data before posting on social media. You can do this by checking the performance of all your posts. Next, you can review hashtags and the words people use commonly.
- Moreover, you can also check the demographics of your audience. Do not forget to find out what your competitors are posting on social media. With social listening, learn what people are actually talking about. These data will help you to determine the best practices for your social media channels.
Which Is The Best Time To Post On Social Media?
Here is a list of the best times to post on different social media channels. Have a look at them.
- Facebook: To post on Facebook, the best time is between 8:00 am to 12:00 p.m between Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Instagram: The best time to post on Instagram is 11:00 am on Wednesdays. Posts in the morning perform exceptionally well.
- LinkedIn: Ask any social media agency in Kolkata and they’ll say that the best time to post on LinkedIn is 9:00 am. Especially during Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Pinterest: The perfect time to post is between 2 pm to 4 pm. Then, you may also post between 8 pm to 11 pm. Categorize each day for different genres.
- Twitter: Twitter users are most active from 6 to 9 a.m during weekdays. Therefore, you can optimize this time for posting on Twitter.
Are you ready to upgrade your conventional social media marketing strategies? Contact Get Traffic which is the best social media marketing agency in Kolkata. They have a team of social media experts that carry the best practices.