SMS or Short Message Sent plays a vital role in our daily life. In this modern era of technology, everything has gained speed. Life itself is running within the spinning wheel, continuously weaving threads for someone or the other. Marketing, therefore, has become online. People no more go to physical markets to buy things. Instead, they order it online. One of the major reasons is that work is more and time is less. It is, therefore, the time of being short and crisp in explaining ideas. One does not have enough time to read long messages and letters. So SMS Marketing is the best option to disseminate ideas and information.
Contact centers have become a bridge between consumers and companies. So if one has to provide customer service sending an SMS is the most time-efficient method. Text messages save your in-house staff time and effort in calling their colleagues. It also reduces the number of agents to involve in such an exercise.
What Are The Benefits Of SMS Marketing?
- More than 90 % of the world population own a smartphone- Smart phones are in every user’s hand. It is easy to get an SMS on smart phones than any other device or media.
- It is cost-efficient- Calls often involve a lot of money. A short SMS would save costs. No requirement for investing in pamphlets and advertisements.
- It is easier to provide business ideas- other media such as tv or a print takes time to reach the user. SMS reaches fast.
- It’s a direct and an immediate channel- It directly reaches the user. There is no involvement of a middleman or a third party.
- One can simply use short codes to simplify response and build the database
- One can learn a lot about customer response- getting replies is the best way to know customer demands.
- Customer engagement is efficiently done- the customer is engaged directly. Because it is cost efficient it doesn’t take the customer much of his or her fortune to send a reply.
- Based on the responses one can develop one’s business strategy.
One must be wondering where to find a Service of SMS to use for business and marketing. Getraffic has it for the ones looking for it. It has an SMS alert option to send sms to a targeted locality. And hence is able to judge user requirements.