Want your marketing campaigns to be successful? Focus on implementing key metrics to measure its effectiveness. Contact the best digital marketing agency in Kolkata for a detailed idea.
Digital marketing agencies in Kolkata help brands curate a well-defined strategy with the goal of promoting their services and products. They make this possible via increasing traffic, engagement, and conversions. However, experts suggest that before you roll out your campaign, it is imperative to have clear ideas and outlined goals for each one. Strategizing the campaign is just the first step but to understand whether the campaign is proving beneficial for your business or not, you need to measure it.
Websites form an integral part of a customer’s journey and the need to measure the efficiency of digital marketing campaigns also increases. The responsibility befalls the business owners and the online marketing service provider in Kolkata to maximize their ROI. There are several questions to ask yourself before you design your campaigns, Important factors to keep in mind are:
- The type of audience you are targeting
- Where should you place more attention? Existing clients or new users?
- The budget you can spend
Tips To Measure The Success Of Online Marketing Campaigns:
- Site Traffic: The overall site traffic metric helps you determine which areas are performing well and what parts need changes. It also gives you an insight into what traffic sources are driving visitors to your website. The three main traffic sources are direct, referral, and search. Additionally, your website can also gain traffic from banner ads. Examining the increase or decrease in overall traffic will give you a clear picture.
- Driving Leads: If you want to increase the number of leads in your sales pipeline, running campaigns with the goal to drive new leads should be your priority. The two important metrics to keep in mind here are:
- CPL- Cost Per Lead
- CPA- Cost Per Acquisition
Your CPL tells you how much you have to invest on an average in getting a new lead. Your CPA on the other hand tells you how much on average you should devote to acquire a new customer. Using a CRM to track your lead to understand how much they convert, will make you focused on the quality of leads.
- Building Email List: Email should be a revenue-driving channel with the right campaigns and promotions in place. Your aim should be to add qualified users to your email subscription list. You can easily measure the list-building campaigns using CPL and try to be as cost-effective as possible.
Gettraffic, the top digital marketing agency in Kolkata can help you enhance your brand’s performance by designing specific campaigns that justifies your business needs. With effective metrics and tools, they will help you understand your campaign’s impact and how well it is performing in the market.