Search engine optimization is taking the digital world to the next level. Before diving deep, let’s discover the types of SEO services.
According to the best SEO service agency in Kolkata, it is the practice where you can increase both the quality and the quantity of your website traffic. The SEO strategies that marketers adopt have two broad classifications. These are White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO.
Two Types Of SEO In Digital Marketing
- White Hat SEO
- As the name suggests, White Hat SEO is the most legitimate practice that marketers use to gain higher rankings in the SERP. The white SEO practices strictly follow Google’s guidelines for SEO.
- The White hat SEO is also known as a highly wholesome approach because it follows Google’s algorithms. Moreover, it does not focus on discovering the loopholes in SEO.
- The most common white hat SEO techniques include publishing quality content on the website along with HTML optimization. Moreover, it also includes restructuring the website and link acquisition campaigns.
- Black Hat SEO
- Black hat SEO includes practices that focus on exploiting the loopholes and weaknesses in Google’s algorithms. The best SEO agency in Kolkata uses such strategies to rank higher in the SERP.
- These practices go against the guidelines of Google and Google’s algorithm. Hence, authorities often consider the practices under the Black Hat SEO label illegitimate.
- Furthermore, it has a low wholesome level which often disperses the interests of the users. Common black hat SEO techniques include spam links, cloaking, keyword stuffing, hidden links and hidden texts.
- Gray Hat SEO
- Besides, Black Hat and White Hat SEO, there also exists Gray Hat SEO. It basically includes bits from both black and white hat SEO. This type of SEO mainly comes into use because of clients’ pressure to receive the results they are actually paying for.
- Third-party brands and applications have an extra inclination towards mixed practices which eventually form the Gray Hat SEO.
- On-Page SEO
On-page SEO refers to the activities that experts carry out on the page. These tasks help to optimize a page in such a way that it appears higher on the search engine results page.
- Off-Page SEO
It refers to the practices that experts perform on a page after it goes live on the website. Off-page SEO practices include post sharing, liking a post on social media. With off-page SEO optimization, one can also give star ratings to the post, answer the queries of the target audience and much more.
Make the most of SEO strategies with a top-notch search engine optimization agency in Kolkata. Contact GetTraffic and increase the visibility of your website. They have an in-house team of professionals.